Public bug reported:

When first creating a page the 'Untitled' title is shown and the focus
is on that field.

It would be better the text within the field is also selected making it
easier to change the title.

This should only be needed on first creation as that time we most likely
want to change the title

** Affects: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

  Select 'title' text on creation of new page

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description: