Manual Test Script
1. User has two or more portfolio pages
2. User has two or more Collections
1. User log in
2. User browse to Main menu > Portfolio > Export
3. Select "Just some of my pages" radio button
4. Confirm that "Select all" and "Reverse selection" buttons are displayed and
5. Select "Just some of my collections" radio button
6. Confirm that "Select all" and "Reverse selection" buttons are displayed and
Catalyst QA Approved ✔
** Attachment added: "ExportBulk select all reverse selection
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mahara
Contributors, which is subscribed to Mahara.
Matching subscriptions: Subscription for all Mahara Contributors -- please ask
on #mahara-dev or mahara.org forum before editing or unsubscribing it!
Collection export options need bulk options
Status in Mahara:
When you export a portfolio, you can choose to select pages or
collections. The "Pages" screen has bulk options of selecting all or
reversing the selection facilitating the selection of multiple pages.
The collection screen doesn't have these options yet.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~mahara-contributors
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~mahara-contributors
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp