** Attachment added: "user menu"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1782954/+attachment/5166192/+files/user_menu.png

  Change main menu and move items around

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  The main menu and the user menu in Mahara need updating as the
  distinction between "Content" and "Portfolio" does not quite work
  anymore.

  The proposal was made at

https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/Navigation

  For Mahara 18.10, we would implement the option with no functionality
  change for the main menu as attached.

  The menu is supposed to look as in the attached mock-up, except for
  the icons, where we'll choose Font Awesome icons.

  The user menu also changes slightly.

  The admin menu stays pretty much the same, but does get icons added.

  For all three menus, the following change is to be made: The category
  is used entirely to show or hide the submenus and not used to click on
  and get to the first item in the sub menu as is presently the case.
  The chevron still stays at the category level to indicate the
  possibility to expand and retract the menu.