Hi Kristina,

I have the following response:

"Whatever happens reverse chronological order is the way forward.

Probably option No 2. Show pages in reverse chronological order that
have been updated since my last login and make all others that are on my
watch list available via a "More pages on watchlist" link that expands
it so that the block doesn't get too long

My watched pages are important to me.  I want these updates visible to
me. At the moment the Inbox does not update. I do not need to know about
changes to e.g. Mr XXXXXXXX etc. pages."

I think I agree too about chronological ordering/option 2. I can send
you a screen grabs of what this lecturer means separately if you like?

  'Watched pages' block on Dashboard to be configurable

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Not sure if this should be two separate wishlist items, but both have
  been requested by colleagues at Cranfield University.

  1) Latest changes I can view block
  Can this be configurable just like the 'Shared with me' feature in the
Portfolio section? EG remove all 'public' pages from list.

  2) Watched pages
  Can this be configurable so that the recently changed pages are listed first,
as it already is in 'Latest changes I can view' block?

  Reason being that some thesis supervisors are using Mahara to manage
  communications between themselves and students. Latest changes block
  is great as the recently updated pages are at the top - but it gets
  confusing when other students make their pages public. Watched pages
  only lists by alphabetical order and not by recently updated.

  These are wishlist requests, but would greatly improve the experience
  of our academics.

  Sam

  PS: They already have notifications set up for any changes.