** Changed in: mahara

** Tags added: behat

  Behat: update script: check functionality for embedded images in Page
  description

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Behat: Create/Update Script for feature file ->
  create_delete_page.feature

  Related to: //bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1779586

  and we share it to another user and allow copying.

  1. User adds embedded image in the page description when creating a portfolio
page
  2. User share page with public and enable copy page functionality
  3. Another user copies page
  4. Check that the image is displayed on copied page and ensure the link is
correct