** Changed in: mahara

** Tags added: behat

  Behat: should see in row step passes/fails for same text

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  In making a step for 'I should not see "blah" in the "blah" row',
  I found a problem with 'I should see "blah" in the "blah" row'.

  'And I should see "Edit General discussion" in the "General
  discussion" row' in the test below seems to pass regardless of whether
  it's true or not.  There's some hidden screen-reader text in the row
  that contains "Edit", but the full text is not in the page.

  I suspect it's an issue with how the xpath is being generated, or what
  is done with it. There's a line in the i_find_in_row function
  (BehatGeneral.php ln 495) that assigns a $rownode variable that is
  never used.

  @javascript @core
  Feature: Mahara users can participate in groups
    As a mahara user
    I need to participate in groups

  Background:
      Given the following "users" exist:
         | username | password | email | firstname | lastname | institution |
authname | role |
         | UserA | Kupuh1pa! | us...@example.org | Angela | User | mahara |
internal | member |
         | UserB | Kupuh1pa! | us...@example.org | Bob | User | mahara |
internal | member |
         | UserC | Kupuh1pa! | us...@example.org | Cecilia | User | mahara |
internal | member |
         | UserD | Kupuh1pa! | us...@example.org | Dmitri | User | mahara |
internal | member |
         | UserE | Kupuh1pa! | us...@example.org | Evonne | User | mahara |
internal | member |
      And the following "groups" exist:
         | name | owner | description | grouptype | open | invitefriends |
editroles | submittableto | allowarchives | members | staff |
         | GroupA | UserA | GroupA owned by UserA | standard | ON | ON | all |
ON | ON | UserB, UserC | UserD |

  Scenario: Verify group member can not see Edit forum or Delete forum only New
topic and Unsubscribe from forum
      Given I log in as "UserB" with password "Kupuh1pa!"
      And I follow "GroupA"
      And I follow "Forums (tab)"
      Then I should see "Unsubscribe" in the "General discussion" row
      And I should see "Edit General discussion" in the "General discussion" row
      And I should not see "Delete General discussion" in the "General
discussion" row