commit a85db528b6a71f59046bde9fa9f32e2a29ab7934
Author: Steven Spinelli <stev...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Mon Aug 27 11:54:57 2018 +1200

Bug 1789142 Hide the xmlrpc specific fields when not using them

Change-Id: I9562492ae66cc2d3fe4f80410fa8d8dfc146fd08

  Behat: Hide the xmlrpc specific fields when not using them In the
  add/edit webservice users/tokens screens

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Behat: Create  / Update Script for feature file ->
  webservices_create_service_group.feature

  Related to: //bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1744351

date from the xmlrpc certificate - but as we are moving away from xmlrpc to LTI
we will ingore the problem with incorrect date for now.
  Hiding that part of the form will avoid user confusion when not using xmlrpc