** Changed in: mahara/18.10

  Delete button style/placement inconsistent

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 18.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 18.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  For things that are editable/deletable we tend to have a convention of
  using a button group where the delete button is the right most button.

  But in some places we have the delete button the left button and or we
  don't use the button group

  Examples are:
  - Admin -> Institution list page
  - SmartEvidence list page

  We should tidy this up to be more consistent as that will help with
  User experience