** Changed in: mahara

  Behat test: Add checks for a few page elements on profile page

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Behat test: Update for feature file - create_delete_page.feature

  # confirm h1 page title displayed
  And I should see "This is the edited page title" in the "h1 heading" property

  # confirm settings, edit and share buttons displayed
  And I should see "Settings" in the ".editlayout .btn-title" element
  And I should see "Edit" in the ".editcontent .btn-title" element
  And I should see "Share" in the ".editshare .btn-title" element

  # verify page elements are displayed Display page and Return to pages and
collections buttons
  And I should see "Display page" in the "#view-wizard-controls
.btn-default:nth-of-type(1)" element
  And I should see "Return to pages and collections" in the
"#view-wizard-controls .btn-default:nth-of-type(2)" element