Environment tested: Master
Browser tested: Chrome

Preconditions:
------------------------
1) Configure site > Site options > user - Show profile completion is set to Yes
2) Institution user exists

Test Steps:
------------------------
1) Log in as SIte admin
2) Browse to Institution > Profile completion
3) Expand the Peer assessment section
4) Verify that the options are as follows
--- a) Place assessments label and a drop down box with selections from 0
(default) -> 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100 ✔
--- b) Verify assessments label and a drop down box with selections from 0
(default) -> 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100 ✔
5) Set the Place assessments drop down to 1
6) Set the Verify assessments drop down to 15
7) submit the form and log out
8) Log in as Institution user
9) Verify that the site does not break and user is on dashboard page ✔

Catalyst Qa Approved ✔

  Peer assessment progress bar has some errors

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When enabling the progress bar we can see the following problems:

  1) expanding the 'Peer assessment' option shows the broken lang string
  [[placeassessment/artefact.peerassessment]]

  2) when saving a value against peerassessment we get a broken site

  These things need fixing up

  And also we should also do progress for verification as well