Public bug reported:

Importer needs to use is_array() instead of count() in PHP 7.2 when we
are wanting to check if there is an array to loop over with foreach().

Currently we try to loop over entries by checking with count() and we
get error

- count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements
Countable

when there is nothing set

** Affects: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 19.04.0

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Robert Lyon (robertl-9)

** Changed in: mahara

  count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements
  Countable in Importer

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description: