Public bug reported:

We only need one button and one set of description help

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: bite-sized

** Attachment added: "unsuspend.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1814476/+attachment/5235691/+files/unsuspend.png

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Lisa Seeto (lisaseeto)

  Unsuspend institution form button repeated twice

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  We only need one button and one set of description help