** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 19.04.0

** Changed in: mahara

  Be able to send a message when approving new user account

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Since we turned on registration on mahara.org, I've been approving
  accounts and then sending separate emails to give some more details,
  e.g. approving a legimitate account but wanting to point to the user
  manual, or where they can find out more about getting Mahara hosted.

  It would be good to be able to send that as part of the registration
  in a approval message. When you deny a registration, you can provide a
  reason. The same should be true for account approval and the admin
  should have a text field available that they can use for an
  individualized email message.