Sorry, but I think we are misunderstood.

This is really a bug, to reproduce it:
- in Goals and skills | Summary page click on "Add a file"
- add a lot of files so that the window must be longer than the screen
- view an image, and click outside the visualization
- you can see that it is impossible to scroll in the window that displays the
list of images (the focus has returned to the page back)

Thank you for looking at the attached gif that shows exactly the
problem.

** Attachment added: "portfolio_preview_ferme.gif"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1817326/+attachment/5241564/+files/portfolio_preview_ferme.gif

  Goals and skills - add file - after preview focus lost on the pop-up
  with my files

Status in Mahara:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I'am in Goals and skills.

  I add file, a new window open with my files, if  i click of one of
  them a preview pop-up open. If a click on the side, this pop close,
  but the focus was lost on the windows who display my files. The
  scrolling it's on the main page not on the first open pop-up (list of
  my files).

  If you want to reproduice the bug, you should have many files (+ 10)
  in your bank.

  I hope to be clear to explain the bug.

  Thank you

  - Mahara 18.10