** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 19.04.0 => 19.10.0

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Lisa Seeto (lisaseeto)

  Remove the test/selenium/ directory

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  We used to use the test/selenium/ system to write tests for Mahara but
  when we moved to the Behat (test/behat/) system we stopped maintaining
  the old one so we should remove it to avoid problems/confusion