Environment tested: Master
Browser tested: Chrome

PRECONDITIONS:
------------------------
1) Mahara user exists (no roles)

TEST STEPS:
------------------------
1) Log in as Mahara user
2) Browse to Main menu > Create > Resume and click on the Education and
employment link
3) Click add for the Education history section
4) Fill in all the fields with data and save
5) Click the add button a second time for the Education history section
6) Confirm all of the fields are empty  ✔
7) Confirm the TinyMCE text area is empty ✔

Catalyst QA Approved ✔

  resume tinyMCE keeps old text

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  In User Menu-> Content -> Resume

  when adding "Education and employment" or "Achievements items", e.g.
  "Education history" we can add and item with description "Some text"
  in the TinyMCE text area, when we save and want to add a new one, we
  can see that the text "Some text" still show in the description field,
  but it should be empty.