Public bug reported:

When we updated the Chart.js plugin we made some adjustments to the displaying
of the site pages graph
https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/9436/12/htdocs/lib/statistics.php

- but forgot to update the institution one

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: regression

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 19.04.0

** Tags added: regression

  Institution report pages graph not showing

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description: