Public bug reported:

Some of our bigger cron processes like

activity_process_queue
import_process_queue
export_process_queue
elasticsearch cron

are run at the same time as processes like
user_login_tries_to_zero

which can cause things to freak out / break on larger sites

we should try and look over when / how often cron things are run and see
if we can't offset some of the big ones from each other so they don't
run at the same time

We also have
check_imap_for_bounces
watchlist_process_notifications

that want to be checked every minute - can we run this every 5 mins?

** Affects: mahara

  Refactor cron job information to avoid running too many processes in a
  run

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: