Help text for the 'category' field has been added as per Steven's
suggestion (comment #3)

  Fields for "Shared page notifications" and "Group category" missing on
  "Add groups by CSV"

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Mahara 1.5

  On /admin/groups/uploadcsv.php there is a long list of group
  characteristics that you can determine in a CSV upload. I can't see a
  field for the option "Shared page notification" nor for group
  categories. Are these truly missing or am I not seeing them? If they
  are missing, is it possible to include them as a field?