commit 39bf115954bd822ac432968cdbad51d4fabdc6fe
Author: Kevin Dibble <kevin.dib...@learningworks.co.nz>
Date:   Wed Mar 27 15:43:32 2019 +1300

Bug 1184947 : Chinese names of files when exporting

The only issue found when looking into this bug
is the directory name reported is not set.
it was using the variable $todir but the actual
directory name is in the variable $to.

On the Chinese character issue: this is server side:
When creating a leap2a export - the file name gets
appended with an id.  This is expected behaviour as
without this id before the file name, the leap 2a cannot
be re-imported.

So the 0-������.txt is expected working.

The garbling of Chinese names is not to do with the
import/export, but the language locale support on the
server itself.

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I6184bd4857cc28545b10ada94a258ae86f808b8e

  Cannot export with chinese file name

Status in Mahara:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I encounter export problem with any file (within the content -> file) with
chinese file name:
  1. If I choose to export to LEAP2A, the file is missing in the exported file.
  2. If I choose to export to HTML, the file name become garbled.

  version: Mahara 1.7
  server OS: ubuntu 10.04
  php: 5.3.2.1.4.19
  database: mysql 5.1.69.0.0.10.04.1