commit 901d1441c0c3dd2b8bcf1d317ed3911b91cecfbf
Author: Evonne Cheung <evo...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Wed Apr 10 13:10:30 2019 +1200

Bug #1821657 Modern theme the success message and error message look too
similar

$success was set to be the $theme-primary-color in Raw, so Modern
inherited it's own $theme-primary-color which is blue/gray. Have
now reset Raw $success to a green.

Rewrote states to inherit the same variables as alerts so
overriding only need to change a single variable in
bootstrap-variable.scss (eg $info, $warning, $success, $danger)

Stripped out state/alert variables from themes except Raw as don't
actually see the need to have them different.

Modern alert messages had a bigger padding given to it, removed it
as don't see how it's relevant.

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: Iac9d8b52e5b085aaae2d4825296afac0651b0fee

  Modern theme the success message and error message look too similar

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Normally we have a green background to success messages

  But on modern theme we have a greyish-rose background on success