Patch for "19.04_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/9751

  The "Configure" and "Delete" icons don't have hover text in page
  "Edit" mode

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  When you are in "Edit" mode of a page, there is no hover text for the
  "Configure" gear icon or the "Delete" trash bin icon. They should have
  them for accessibility. See screenshot for what it should look like.

  To replicate:

  1. Create a page and enter "Edit" mode.
  2. Hover over the "Configure" icon.
  Expected result: The tool tip text comes up with "Configure 'BLOCKTYPE'
block".
  Actual result: No tool tip
  3. Do the same for the "Delete" icon.

  Note: We have an aria rule in place that says 'alt="Configure 'Text'
  block (ID 30)"' for the "Configure" icon. If it's easier, we can use
  the same text for the hover text rather than setting up yet another
  one though a sighted person wouldn't need to see the ID.