** Attachment added: "signoff block fixed _17-04-19-08:03:31.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1824439/+attachment/5256381/+files/signoff%20block%20fixed%20_17-04-19-08%3A03%3A31.png

  Show the sign-off block content in the block rather than just below
  the page header

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Now that we are doing a different layout for the page header we need
  to move the sign-off content back into the block itself