** Changed in: mahara

  Image gallery functionality broken

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  BUG SUMMARY: When I add an Image gallery block and try to add pages by
"Choose individual images to display" or by Display images from external
gallery, The ability to select an image is gone(no my files or site files tabs
or upload section with choose file button. ✘
  Adding a gallery from folder functionality is working ✔

  Environment tested: Master
  Browser tested: Chrome

  PRECONDITIONS:
  ------------------------
  1) User has some image files
  2) User has some image files in a folder

  TEST STEPS:
  ------------------------
  1) Log in as a Mahara user (no roles)
  2) create a portfolio page and add an image gallery block
  3) Inside the modal fly-out - select "Choose individual images to display" or
"Display images from external gallery" radio button

  Expected Result: User should see My files & Site files tabs and should
  see a section where the user can choose a file to upload a locally
  stored file

  Actual Result: User is unable to select any images for the gallery.
  User does not see My files & Site files tabs and should see a section
  where the user can choose a file to upload a locally stored file