Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/9943

  Site pages and collections : Page template become unavailable after
  changing settings

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 18.04 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 18.10 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 19.04 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 19.10 series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Hello,

  I use Mahara.18.10.0 on ubuntu 18.10, php7.3, apache2 and Postgres
  10.7.

  When I edit the settings of the page template in the site pages and
  collections's menu, the page template become unavailable.

  More precisely, this bug (i think it's a bug but i'm not sure) append
  when I want to disable the comments in the Share's settings. When I
  save this modification, the page template is no more a template. I
  made a little video to show the bug.

  To correct this problem, I must restore an old version of the database
  (postgresql).

  Is it a bug ?
  Is it a way to disable the comment block in the page template ?

  Thanks,

  Luc