Public bug reported:

When doing an HTML export the files pages are not being generated
correctly

I see the summary on HTML export page:

Files

Browse your file collection

    Files: 3
    Folders: 1
    Space used: 591.6KB

But when I follow "Browse your file collection" link I don't see any
files (or sub folders)

To test:

Have a user with some files in Content -> Files
Have some subdirectories also containing files

** Affects: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Robert Lyon (robertl-9)

  HTML export not creating folder structure index pages

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: