Public bug reported:

Currently there are two hardcoded options, 'group' and 'institution',
but it would be easier if we just passed in an array  and looped thru
it.

That way we can send other optional values at a later date

To test:

Make sure the 'Show more' button still works like before for portfolio
page lists in user / group / institution / site areas

** Affects: mahara

  Allow more optional values for the 'showmore' pagination

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description: