Hi Paul,

I emailed an update to you, but wanted to add the information here too
in case it is useful to others.

What I found on the site you set up for me was that two javascript files
needed on the sharing page were giving 404 errors in the console:

js/momentjs/moment-with-locales.min.js
js/bootstrap-datetimepicker/tempusdominus-bootstrap-4.js

I could however access these through the browser directly, indicating
they are present on the site.

I also copied the cURL request and tried to access that directly from my
terminal, but got a 404 error. I noticed that the cURL request was looking at a
different domain (http.ch), rather than the actual domain where the site was
set up.

This doesn't resolve the issue, as I don't know why it is occurring. I
checked with our tech lead and he suggested that the problem could be
with server set-up at your end. So what I can suggest for now is that
you pass the information onto your system admin team and see if they can
see anything that would cause this.

Regarding the other issue, accessing Mahara 19.04 from Moodle using
PHP7.1 and mysql 8, I was able to do this. If you could get the error
log from your webserver (it looks like you're using nginx) from when you
try to make the connection, I might be able to see what is going on for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Rebecca

  Share function Does not work

Status in Mahara:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  I am using the latest release candidate of Mahara and when I create a
  page and select the share option I reach the page that asks me who I
  want to share with.

  If I select any of the options from the dropdown list, users, friends,
  etc. no addition box appears to ask me to enter the name of the person
  I want to share with. Thus I can not share the page.

  If I friend someone, and then select Friends from the options
  available, the friends still cannot see the page.

  Something seems to be wrong here.

  I am using:
  mahara-19.04rc1.zip
  I have mysql