This bug has been addressed and is now a Behat script for adding blocks
to a page. test.feature

** Changed in: mahara

  Behat: New fixture Given  the"block" exists:

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Hi,

  It would be more efficient if we had a fixture for just adding blocks
  to a portfolio.

  As  an example the fixture could say:

  And the given "name of block" block exists:

  We could also make this fixture link to a group/institution. So the
  following blocks exists for a certain group page. Don't know if that's
  plausible or is right, but it's an idea.

  Thanks ,

  Jinelle