Public bug reported:

Mahara: 19.04.0
OS: Linux 16.04
DB: Postgres
Browser: FF

The title of a navigation block added to a page in a collection does not set
the navigation title on the other pages in the collection.

To reproduce:
1. Create 4 pages (Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4)
2. Create a new collection with Name = "Collection of Pages"
3. Add the 4 pages to the collection.
4. On Page 3, add a navigation block with the following settings:
 - Block title = "My title for Page 3"
 - Collection = "Collection of Pages"
 - Add to all pages = Yes
 - Save
5. Display the collection.

Incorrect result:
Pages 1, 2 and 4's navigation block title is: "Collection of Pages"
Page 3 navigation block title is: "My title for Page 3"

Expected result:
All navigation blocks in the collection should be titled: "My title for Page 3"

** Affects: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Ghada El-Zoghbi (ghada-z)

  Navigation block title is not set for other pages in collection

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: