Public bug reported:

When creating a site/group/institution page, we should not be allowing
to choose from "My skins".

When copying a page, there should be a check to see if the user that
wants to copy has access to the skin. If not, the skin should not be
included in the new page.

** Affects: mahara

** Description changed:

  When creating a site/group/institution page, we should not be allowing
  to choose from "My skins".

- When copying a pape, there should be a check to see if the user that
+ When copying a page, there should be a check to see if the user that
  wants to copy has access to the skin. If not, the skin should not be
  included in the new page.

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

  Check skin before when copying a page