** Changed in: mahara

  Unable to logout if session expires and authmethod gone away

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  If we login via an external auth method and while we are logged in the
  auth method becomes unavailable and then our session times out we
  can't logout as it tries to the call the external logout() on an empty
  object.

  We just get

  [WAR] 8d (lib/errors.php:535) [Error]: Call to a member function logout() on
boolean
  Call stack (most recent first):

      exception(object(Error)) at Unknown:0

  We can get around it by closing the browser - but would be better to
  log user out correctly