We should check if there are others that should be allowed as well, like
rounding images. There is another bug to allow more CSS3 things.

** Summary changed:

- Allow some simple bootstrap options work for user content
+ Allow some simple bootstrap options for user content

** Changed in: mahara

  Allow some simple bootstrap options for user content

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  For example the collapse / show of content via <a> or <button> link

  We should whitelist some safe options in the HTMLPurifier config, eg:

      $def->addAttribute('a', 'data-toggle', 'Enum#collapse');
      $def->addAttribute('a', 'aria-expanded', 'Enum#true,false');

  To allow users to have access to more markup options

  This could be useful for adding accessibility attributes as well