** Tags added: regression

  Get site options  form to reload page on updating certain fields

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When we update the language or theme fields it's not obvious that
  things have changed

  We get a saved success message but things still look the same - we
  need to then refresh the page to see the changes.

  This can be a bit confusing.

  We had some code in the past to reload the page if certain field were
  filled in - by making the form submit in a non js way. But this got
  broken and trying to fix that breaks other things.

  So instead I will get it working by applying the reload after the page
  save, with an 'Applying changes' popup to appear for a second before
  the page reloads