** Changed in: mahara

  Mahara installation issues with MySQL 8.0.17

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi,

  The latest version of Mahara (19.04.1) throws the following error when
  running the install.php script

  ```
  [INF] fe (admin/cli/install.php:74) Installing Mahara
  [INF] fe (lib/mahara.php:237) Installing core
  [DBG] fe (lib/dml.php:157) mysqli error: [1064: You have an error in your SQL
syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near 'member BIGINT(10) NOT NULL,
  [DBG] fe (lib/dml.php:157)     role VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
  [DBG] fe (lib/dml.php:157)     ctime DATETIME N' at line 3] in
EXECUTE("CREATE TABLE group_member (
  [DBG] fe (lib/dml.php:157)     `group` BIGINT(10) NOT NULL,
  [DBG] fe (lib/dml.php:157)     member BIGINT(10) NOT NULL,
  [DBG] fe (lib/dml.php:157)     role VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
  [DBG] fe (lib/dml.php:157)     ctime DATETIME NOT NULL,
  [DBG] fe (lib/dml.php:157)     method VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT
'internal',
  ```

  The command we run during the installation process is the following
  one:

  ```
  php "/mahara_folder/admin/cli/install.php" --adminpassword=PASSWORD
--adminemail=EMAIL
  ```

  We are using the latest version of MySQL (8.0.17) as database and
  "member" is a reserved word from that version on.

  https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/keywords.html

  Regarding the OS, we detected this problem in Linux and Windows (OS X
  is probably affected as well).

  Let me know if you need more information and if you have a workaround
  to install the application with this version of the database.

  Thanks,
  Jota