** Tags added: nominatedfeature

  Combine export options into one export file

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We currently have 2 ways to export a portfolio / user information, the
  Leap2A and the HTML exports.

  We are also wanting to add a third option for PDF export.

  And so we we thinking instead of having these things as separate
  things we could combine them so that when you do an export you get a
  zip file containing all the things!

  Eg get something like

  maharaexport.zip
  |_ HTML
      |_ static
      |_ theme
   _ index.html
   _ leap2a.xml
   _ export.pdf  // when we have this option. PDF is just created out of HTML
export info
  |_ files       // directory contains the users files that both the html and
leap2a need

  And so if one tries to import the export.zip file into an account the
  system will see the leap2a.xml file and handle it accordingly

  Doing things this way should not add much size to the export file as
  html/xml files will be small and we are only adding bigger files, say
  like the user images, only the once