Public bug reported:

When you are on 'Groups' and the search context is 'All groups', then
you can still click the labels that you had assigned to a group, but you
don't see a difference on the screen. That's because the filtering only
happens when the search context is 'All my groups', 'Groups I'm in',
'Groups I own'.

When a label is clicked on the 'All groups' context, then the search
context should change to 'All my groups' and display the filtered result
list.

To replicate:

1. PersonA sets up 3 groups (2 of which are controlled groups, one is open) and
adds PersonB to the 2 controlled groups.
3. PersonB creates a group.
4. Person B labels 1 group in which they are a member and their own group with
'testing'.
5. On Main menu -> Engage -> Groups, PersonB selects the search context 'All
groups' and verifies that they can see all groups.
6. PersonB clicks on the label 'testing' in one of the two groups.
Expected result: The result list is filtered by the label and the search
context is changed to 'All my groups' as 'All groups' doesn't display the
filter.
Actual result: Nothing happens.

** Affects: mahara

  When clicking a group label on 'All groups' screen, switch to 'All my
  groups' screen

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description: