** Changed in: mahara

** No longer affects: mahara/20.04

  Stop displaying an email profile field as one of the normal fields

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 18.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 19.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 19.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The profile block treats the email field as special and only allows one email
to be displayed.
  However if the artefactids for the normal fields (eg firstname) ends up
containing an id for an email field it causes problems as you cannot unset it
from displaying.

  I'm yet to work out how the array can end up with an email id but I
  have seen client sites where this has happened.

  To avoid displaying the extra email artefacts I've created the following patch
  https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/10631/1