Public bug reported:

from the forum post
https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=8643&offset=0&limit=10

1. It will have an automated check to see if there's a new language pack
for languages installed on the site and the current version of Mahara

2. It will allow the admin to synchronise the language pack if there is
a new one available

We will need a new page on the admin section to show the lang pack management
section. When this page is loaded we check if there are any new languages that
need to be updated on the site (reusing code from sync_langpacks.php)
If there are any, show a list of them on a table, each one can have a checkbox
next to it to select it and at the bottom a button that allows the admin to
sync all the languages selected. Once this button is clicked we either run the
sync_language.php script or reuse some of the code.
After this is done, show a message to the admin to show if the action was
successful and refresh the table

In the code we would need to
- Add the item to admin menu
- separate some code from sync_langpacks.php and create functions to be called,
so we can reuse them
- create the php file to generate the admin section page. This will:
  - check for new langpacks
  - create a form with a table with all langpacks to be synchronised and a sync
button
  - validate and submit function for that form

** Affects: mahara

  Add language pack management into admin section

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: