** Attachment added: "search-results-search-my-portfolio.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1885066/+attachment/5386938/+files/search-results-search-my-portfolio.png

  "Search my Portfolio" results folder link producing warning

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description:
  When the "Search my portfolio" is used to search for a file, it returns a
link to a folder which should redirect to where the file can be found which is
labelled "Folder" and will have an url like:
http://mahara/artefact/file/index.php?folder=231
  Following this link produces a warning:
  [WAR] 6d (lib/form/elements/filebrowser.php:282) Undefined offset: 231

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. log into site as site admin and navigate to Admin menu -> Configure site
-> Site options -> Side block settings -> Portfolio search (set it to yes)
  2. Create a portfolio page with an image block with an image attached to it,
i.e "elephant.jpg"
  3. Navigate either to the portfolio page or to Pages and Collections or use
(mahara/selfsearch.php)
  4. In the side bar there should be the search box for "Search my portfolio"
visible
  5. enter "elephant" into the search results and the page should return the
image as a result along with a URL "folder" (see attached screen shot)
  6. click on "folder" to open the link
  Expected results:
  We are taken to the file page and should see the folder housing the
"elephants" jpeg file, OR we are redirected to the page housing the "elephants"
jpeg file with the modal with the "elephants" artefact open already.
  Actual results:
  We are redirected to the files page with warnings displaying (see attached
screen shot)