** Also affects: mahara/20.10

  The cancel link (button) on forms has an odd style once clicked

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 20.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 20.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I noticed this issue on adding a Plan form when I clicked (and held
  the click) on the 'cancel' button.

  In 19.10 it used to give a grey background but now it gives a dark
  green background

  It only appears for a split second but I'm not sure if it needs to
  appear at all or if the style needs fixing