invalid as we will be removing this feature from Mahara

** Changed in: mahara

  "Search my Portfolio" needs more consistent styling

Status in Mahara:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The "Search my portfolio" page (mahara/selfsearch.php) does not seem
  to have styling that is consistent with other search results pages,
  please see attached screen shots.

  In order to satisfy the WCAG requirements for keeping elements
  consistent, we should aim to style the page results similarly to other
  results pages.

  Currently there is a warning produced when clicking the "folder" url
  in the search results that has been reported here:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1885066