** Changed in: mahara/20.04
    Milestone: 20.10.0 => 20.04.1

  SmartEvidence should have required fields

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 20.04 series:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  TITLE:  Short name field should be a required field

  BUG SUMMARY: As a site admin, I am creating a SE framework. When I click the
save button without editing any fields I am still able to save the framework.
However when I use the framework as a student I do not see any data in the
short name area.

  Environment tested: Master
  Browser tested: Chrome

  PRECONDITIONS:
  ------------------------
  1)Users exist in the site (Site admin, Inst admin and a Mahara user with no
roles)
  2) Institution exists and has
      a) Inst admin
      b) Mahara user (no roles)
      c) has Smart Evidence  turned on ( found in Inst settings)
  3) Annotation is enabled for the site (plugin administration page
/admin/extensions/plugins.php)

  TEST STEPS:
  ------------------------
  1) Log in as Site admin
  2) Create a new Smart evidence framework (
/module/framework/frameworks.php?upload=1 )
  3) do NOT edit any fields
  4) Click the save button

  Expected Result: The user should be prompted with an error message
  saying some of the fields are required. Thus ensuring all important
  information is displayed when using the framework on the front end

  Actual Result: The Framework is saved using the default Name "Title of
  your framework" However the framework when used does not display a
  short name