commit ccd47dcb36140a11b35e22e2bc7b1998ec739b63
Author: Cecilia Vela Gurovic <cecili...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Mon Jul 27 12:02:37 2020 +1200

Bug 1886614: framework.json.php refactoring

refactoring the file that saves a framework to DB

- added all code to check and format the input into one function
format_input_framework that will:
get the $_POST parameters needed
set types to fileds
get priorities of the standards and elements to know the order they have in the
form
save the DB ids of standards and elements if they are included in the form
input data, so later we can check which DB records need to be removed

- addedd a function remove_deleted_items_from_DB to deal with removing
records from the DB

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: Ied46c620906e2833df3be21a08f7ffe7e6ac4193

  SmartEvidence framework editor improvements

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  There are still some improvements to do on the SmartEvidence framework
  editor

  So far we could be fixing the layout so we don't have a huge form to
  edit the framework, that makes it confusing and too hard to handle