Public bug reported:

If we are using the SAML refresh option then the refreshed SAML gets
saved as a PHP array of information. We should be able to choose an IdP
option from the list without having to also supply the XML markup for
the instance to save the SAML config form.

** Affects: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 20.10.0

  Allowing chosing existing SAML option without needing to supply XML

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description: