Public bug reported:

When exporting from a site and importing to a different site, there is
no consent of the author of a comment in this other site to display
their name. We should be replacing the name for something like 'Imported
feedback'.

The comment contents are not display correctly. The text is replaced by
the string "Comment" like is shown in the attached image.

Cases to take into consideration when testing:

Comment export + import testing

Export
 1. Full account
 2. Single page
 3. Collection (should be the same)
 4. Bulk

Comments needed:
 1. Public on page
 2. Private on page
 3. Public on artefact, i.e. journal entry so we don't need site data
 4. Private on artefact

Import
 1. Interactive, i.e. own account
 2. Admin menu ->People->Add person
 3. Bulk

- Set up a DB that has scenarios and dump it for easier testing
- See peer assessment config testing for testing matrix example

** Affects: mahara

** Attachment added: "comments.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1897199/+attachment/5414000/+files/comments.png

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 20.10rc2

  importing comments: wrong name to display and content

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description: