** Changed in: mahara/20.10

  'My groups' sidebar can get very long if you are in lots of groups

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 19.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 19.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 20.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 20.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  When you are a member of many groups the list in the sidebar can get
  very long

  There is an account preference to restrict the list to 'Maximum number
  of groups to display'

  And now there is an account preference to restrict it to certain group
  labels

  But both these options require user making choices / setting up labels

  Another option to make the 'My groups' side bar a little more
  manageable is via css

  This option still lets you scroll to see all your groups but doesn't
  make the page overly long.

  Note: (25 May - after Robert questioned about how many groups should
  display before the scroll bar is displayed): apparently the 'My
  groups' sidebar should be 400px high maximum (or a scroll bar will be
  displayed). When browser View set at 100% this equates to
  approximately 14 lines(Chrome, Firefox & Edge), this number will vary
  depending upon the browser View setting +100-.  The number of groups
  shown before scrolling is also variable due to how many groups the
  person is admin for (2 lines) versus not admin for (1 line).  The
  length of the group name will also impact how many lines are taken per
  group.