** Changed in: mahara/20.04
    Milestone: 20.04.2 => 20.04.3

** Changed in: mahara/19.10
    Milestone: 19.10.5 => 19.10.6

  replacing a block html after saving configuration needs to be done
  through gridstack functions

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 19.10 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 20.04 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 20.10 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 21.04 series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When replacing a block in the html after editing a block in a page
  we need to do it by adding and removing a widget on the gridstack element,
using the gridstack functions that come with the library.

  The way we do it now, we are just replacing the content of the DOM.
  Which is not ideal, the grid needs to have all the elements registered
  as gridstack items so it can handle them.