Catalyst QA Testing - FAILED
Gerrit: https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/11391/ patch set 3
Platforms:
  ✘ Ubuntu-Firefox Theme: Raw
  ✘ Win10-Chrome Theme: Primary school
  ✘ Win10-Edge Theme: Default
  ✘ iOS14-Safari Theme: Default
  n/a Android10-Chrome Theme: Default

In all cases test scenario 1 test case 1.4 failed.  When the updated
page with two new blocks (first added after the existing one and the
second added before the existing one) was displayed, the newly added
blocks were automatically re-positioned incorrectly (in various ways -
please see comments on the patch).

When test scenario 4 was executed (new page, populate first block with
several paragraphs of text then resize it to use entire width of the
page, add block 2 to the bottom of the page and add block 3 to the top
of the page --> display the page) the same problems occurred.

  improve block dimension saving on DB

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When editing a page, the way we save the block dimensions is not efficient
and can be improved.
  For example if we add a block in the page, we will have an ajax call for
every block that is moved, when we could have only one call for all the grid.
  When resizing a block there are multiple ajax calls even before the resizing
stops.