** Changed in: mahara

  Updating journal within page exits to journal instead of returning to
  page

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Hi,

  At the most recent Machara (Scottish Mahara User Group) meeting we had
  a short session on usability and workflow to come up with ideas for
  improving usability - I'll submit a couple of ideas resulting from
  that.

  This isn't a bug - more of a logical workflow issue.
  The ability to edit a journal entry directly from the page it is visible on
is great, but when you save the changes the user anticipates that this will
exit to return to the page that they were working on - instead it exits to the
journal, so they then have to go back and find the original page again. If it
was possible for Mahara to note the context of where the user started the
editing and return to the same place after saving the changes this would be
much less confusing.

  Thanks, Gordon.